Rental Application Process
Magnum Realty will make your renting experience one that you will never forget. We have created a quick and easy three step process that will help you get into your new home quickly.
Step One - Application
- Complete the application (attached) and return it to the management office along with all supporting documents and a $50 non-refundable processing charge (per applicant), before verification can start. You may either send this application and credit report in via fax, via mail, or walk it into our office. Please be sure to make your money order payable to Magnum Realty Cash must be hand delivered. No Checks are accepted . We can provide a Pre - Approval subject to verification with the credit and application. However $50.00 and verification of your submitted docs must be approved before your Final approval.
- Please include as many of the following documents as you can in support of your application:
- Proof of Employment
- Photo ID
- Letter of recommendation ( optional )
- $50 Non-refundable application processing fee (per applicant)
- If you need a Guarantor, he/she must also submit an application as well as supporting credentials. Guarantor must be on the lease as a tenant
- Once we have received a complete application package the Property Manager will review all information and make a decision within 24 hours.
Step Two - Approval
- Once a perspective resident has been approved they must submit a minimum payment of first months rent, and a one month security deposit. These funds will secure the residents placement in the apartment and take the available rental property off the rental market.
- At this time we will schedule a lease signing immediately.
Step Three - Lease Signing
- Magnum Management uses leases provided by Main Street Board of Realtors OR Clients Lease . Lease, signing will take place in the Listing Agents office or Property/ Apartment to be leased . Below are some of the documents that will be included in the lease package:
- Riders to Lease ( Including Crime Free Rider)
- Guarantor Rider (if needed)
- Out-of-State Guarantor Rider (if needed)
- Pet Rider (if needed)
- Deposit agreement / Rules and Regulations
- Lead Based Paint Rider
- Any other required Documents the owner may request
- If there is a Guarantor on the lease, the Guarantor must sign and notarize the indicated documents. These documents should then be emailed to RealEstate@magnumrealty.com and mail all originals mailed to our office.